Wednesday 7 November 2012

MIA






Hi everyone, Sorry for my lack of posts recently, I don't take too well to nasty comments lol. It kinda took the excitement and fun out of sharing my build here and on H1. I have no issue with differing points of view but these were over the top rude and nasty. I won't go into specifics about what was said, it's all for public viewing on my H1 thread but it certainly was a totally unexpected point of view. I didn't think that something just written down by someone could knock your confidence even though I know what was written to be untrue.

Anyway a few things have happened since I last posted but probably not what you would expect!

Pics and post tomorrow and I will let those of you not following me on H1 in on what has been happening with my build. I need to get my mojo together again for this house!

Tash xx

4 comments:

  1. It's so pathetic that people feel the need to rain all over everyone's joy. It's hard not to let it get to you, it's amazing how much things that are said on the internet can effect you.

    I love reading what you have to share with us, and I am so glad to have found this type of community. It makes you feel so much more like you are building a house with other people.

    I hope the nasties keep to themselves in future! Can't wait for your next update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to seeing your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you've experienced this. DElete and block those silly negative types. Looking forward to watching and reading your progress. x KL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That totally sucks! People like that should be barred from the internet. (If only!) I'm with KL block those buggers!
    I found an awesome quote the other day, quite appropriate.
    "If people are trying to bring you down, it only means you're above them!"
    Don't let them get to you, they don't deserve your time or energy.
    Have a great day.
    x Jode

    ReplyDelete